Voice Access for Android
Voice Access for Android is a free voice control app by Google for Android.
There are 1 types of overlay that you can turn on.
- "show numbers" will turn on an overlay that displays a number for every interactive element on the page. This is helpful when an element is missing a name, or if the user does not know how to pronounce a name.
- Voice Access does not have name or grid overlays that are often found in other Voice Control software.
Voice Access can be found on the Play Store.
How to find your version
- Open the Play Store
- Open the left menu
- Tap "My apps & games"
- Tap "Installed"
- Find and tap "Voice Access"
- Scroll down and tap the "About this app" heading
- Scroll down, and find the version number under the "App info" heading
Guides, Documentation, and resources
The following are some common commands.
|Activate item by name||"Tap <text>" or just "<text>"|
|Activate item by number||"tap <number>"|
|Turn on the numbers overlay||"Show numbers"|
|Hide the numbers overlay||"Hide numbers"|