Run Test: Explicit label
Current support: undefined
This style of labeling depends on IDs.Go back to the test details page
Step 1: What are you testing with?
Make sure everything is up to date
Always make sure that your OS, Browser, and Assistive technology are up to date with the latest production versions before submitting test results. Also make sure that your assistive technology is set to factory defaults.
Please be sure to read the full instructions before completing the test.
Step 2: Test the expectations and submit your findings
- Launch the chosen assistive technology that you want to test with.
- Navigate to the test page iframe (after these instructions) or open the test page.
- For each expectation, locate the target element(s) and test whether or not the expectation is met
- The assistive technology might provide many commands that apply to the expectation. Try to test as many as possible.
- Record your findings. Please include detailed notes about what commands were used.
Note: Screen readers will usually announce an element in the format: "<role>, <accessible name>, <other states and properties>, <accessible description>". The order in which the name, role, and properties are announced might differ between screen readers. The exact vocabulary used will also differ.